On the occasion of Republic Day, security arrangements have been tightened in different parts of the country including Delhi. A parade is to be held at Rajpath in Delhi from 10 am today, as well as a tractor rally of farmers on the borders of Delhi. In such a situation, there are many challenges before the Delhi Police and other security agencies. Take a look at how agencies have prepared on the security front in the capital Delhi on the occasion of Republic Day…
- Deployment of about 6 thousand soldiers around Rajpath, who will keep an eye on everything. At the same time, thousands of soldiers have been deployed in Delhi’s borders and other areas.
- More than 140 CCTV cameras have been installed at many places around Rajpath in Delhi. Along with this, there is also a Facial Recognition System, in which there is data of more than 50 thousand suspects. If someone is found to be acting suspicious in Delhi, the police will immediately recognize him.
- Strong checking will be done on the Rajpath near the parade venue. Those doing the checking will be deployed in PPE kits. In addition, common people have also been asked to follow masks and other Kovid guidelines.
- Eight km to Rajpath. Sharp shooters have been deployed in many buildings in the vicinity of the city, which keep an eye on everyone’s activity.
- In Delhi, along with the parade of Rajpath, there is a tractor rally of farmers. In such a situation, security of five layers has been made in the entire city. Which starts at the border and covers till Rajpath.
- This time the corona has been overshadowed on the celebration of Republic Day, that is why this time only 25 thousand people will be able to come to the parade of the parade on Rajpath. Every year the number of viewers here is more than one lakh.
- Due to Corona crisis, this time the route of the parade has also been shortened. Earlier the parade used to go to the Red Fort, which would go only to the National Stadium this time. However, the tableaux that are there will go only to the Red Fort.